Josh Ritter's music career, which began in 1999 with the self-produced, self-titled album he recorded at Oberlin College in Ohio, has been marked by tried-and-true folk instrumentation, coupled with hyper literate lyrics (his sixth album title, So Runs the World Away, is a line from Shakespeare's Hamlet) which tug at heart strings and jab at funny bones. His latest album, The Beast In Its Tracks, came out in 2013. Though there aren't any releases on the immediate horizon for Josh Ritter, the Portland stop on his summer tour is sure to include hits from his seven albums.
Enter to win tickets to his show.
- Behold Sunriver Resort's $50 Million Facelift
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Tripster: Weekend Plans
- Wildfang Launches the Coolest Ad Campaign of the Year
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Three Reasons To Try Ya Hala’s New Lebanese Brunch
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts