The eternally charming man-child Richman, still spry in his late 50s, returns with right-hand man and drummer Tommy Larkins for an intimate evening with this self-effacing musical legend, credited with penning the first punk rock song with 1970's "Roadrunner." Richman will delight audiences with selections from his more than 40-year career, including trademark tunes such as “I Was Dancing in the Lesbian Bar,” "No One Was Like Vermeer," and “Egyptian Reggae.”
Presale tickets for the three shows have sold out, but The Know will make tickets available at the doors before each show.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts