The eternally charming man-child Richman, still spry in his late 50s, returns with right-hand man and drummer Tommy Larkins for an intimate evening with this self-effacing musical legend, credited with penning the first punk rock song with 1970's "Roadrunner." Richman will delight audiences with selections from his more than 40-year career, including trademark tunes such as “I Was Dancing in the Lesbian Bar,” "No One Was Like Vermeer," and “Egyptian Reggae.”
Presale tickets for the three shows have sold out, but The Know will make tickets available at the doors before each show.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Sustainable Grilling at Bamboo Izakaya
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes