The eternally charming man-child Richman, still spry in his late 50s, returns with right-hand man and drummer Tommy Larkins for an intimate evening with this self-effacing musical legend, credited with penning the first punk rock song with 1970's "Roadrunner." Richman will delight audiences with selections from his more than 40-year career, including trademark tunes such as “I Was Dancing in the Lesbian Bar,” "No One Was Like Vermeer," and “Egyptian Reggae.”
Presale tickets for the three shows have sold out, but The Know will make tickets available at the doors before each show.
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Nong to Compete on Chopped "Food Truck Fight"
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Maurice is One of Bon Appétit's Top 10 New Restaurants in America