The eternally charming man-child Richman, still spry in his late 50s, returns with right-hand man and drummer Tommy Larkins for an intimate evening with this self-effacing musical legend, credited with penning the first punk rock song with 1970's "Roadrunner." Richman will delight audiences with selections from his more than 40-year career, including trademark tunes such as “I Was Dancing in the Lesbian Bar,” "No One Was Like Vermeer," and “Egyptian Reggae.”
Presale tickets for the three shows have sold out, but The Know will make tickets available at the doors before each show.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads