Living Blues Magazine said John Németh "may be the best white blues singer ever!" Vintage inspired venue Duff’s Garage welcomes Boise native Németh whose trademark R&B workouts topped with a powerhouse soul voice and crazy harmonica skills have everyone pegging him as a rising star on the contempo blues scene.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans