Living Blues Magazine said John Németh "may be the best white blues singer ever!" Vintage inspired venue Duff’s Garage welcomes Boise native Németh whose trademark R&B workouts topped with a powerhouse soul voice and crazy harmonica skills have everyone pegging him as a rising star on the contempo blues scene.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Apr 23–26