Living Blues Magazine said John Németh "may be the best white blues singer ever!" Vintage inspired venue Duff’s Garage welcomes Boise native Németh whose trademark R&B workouts topped with a powerhouse soul voice and crazy harmonica skills have everyone pegging him as a rising star on the contempo blues scene.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads