Living Blues Magazine said John Németh "may be the best white blues singer ever!" Vintage inspired venue Duff’s Garage welcomes Boise native Németh whose trademark R&B workouts topped with a powerhouse soul voice and crazy harmonica skills have everyone pegging him as a rising star on the contempo blues scene.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Sustainable Grilling at Bamboo Izakaya
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes