Living Blues Magazine said John Németh "may be the best white blues singer ever!" Vintage inspired venue Duff’s Garage welcomes Boise native Németh whose trademark R&B workouts topped with a powerhouse soul voice and crazy harmonica skills have everyone pegging him as a rising star on the contempo blues scene.
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Nong to Compete on Chopped "Food Truck Fight"
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Maurice is One of Bon Appétit's Top 10 New Restaurants in America