The author, comedian, prolific tweeter, and Deranged Millionaire correspondent for The Daily Show brings his thoughtful, esoteric, and urbane brand of comedy to town. Oh, and he's also the PC guy in those computer commercials. Whatever happened to those?
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald