The reggae icon, actor (who can forget The Harder They Come?) and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee returns with his proprietary blend of funkified reggae and ska classics, socially engaged lyrics, and sunny joie de vivre. Bold prediction: you’ll get up and dance.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants