The reggae icon, actor (who can forget The Harder They Come?) and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee returns with his proprietary blend of funkified reggae and ska classics, socially engaged lyrics, and sunny joie de vivre. Bold prediction: you’ll get up and dance.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald