The reggae icon, actor (who can forget The Harder They Come?) and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee returns with his proprietary blend of funkified reggae and ska classics, socially engaged lyrics, and sunny joie de vivre. Bold prediction: you’ll get up and dance.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Apr 23–26