Features:Price: Free; suggested $5 donation
Seattle author and former journalist Jim Lynch's third novel, Truth Like the Sun, tells the story of the fictional Roger Morgan, the mastermind behind the 1962 World’s Fair that put Seattle on the map. Fast forward forty years in the midst of a local tech and national economic meltdown, Morgan is running for mayor, but journalistic intrigue brings the would-be politician's mysterious past to light. Truth Like the Sun is a classic American tale of power, ambition, and the elusive truth that could threaten to destroy the man who remade modern Seattle.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Paul Gerald's Favorite Places