Features:Price: Free; suggested $5 donation
Seattle author and former journalist Jim Lynch's third novel, Truth Like the Sun, tells the story of the fictional Roger Morgan, the mastermind behind the 1962 World’s Fair that put Seattle on the map. Fast forward forty years in the midst of a local tech and national economic meltdown, Morgan is running for mayor, but journalistic intrigue brings the would-be politician's mysterious past to light. Truth Like the Sun is a classic American tale of power, ambition, and the elusive truth that could threaten to destroy the man who remade modern Seattle.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Devouring Portland's Hottest Brunch Spots
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates