Features:Price: Free; suggested $5 donation
Seattle author and former journalist Jim Lynch's third novel, Truth Like the Sun, tells the story of the fictional Roger Morgan, the mastermind behind the 1962 World’s Fair that put Seattle on the map. Fast forward forty years in the midst of a local tech and national economic meltdown, Morgan is running for mayor, but journalistic intrigue brings the would-be politician's mysterious past to light. Truth Like the Sun is a classic American tale of power, ambition, and the elusive truth that could threaten to destroy the man who remade modern Seattle.
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Nong to Compete on Chopped "Food Truck Fight"
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Maurice is One of Bon Appétit's Top 10 New Restaurants in America