Features:Price: Free; suggested $5 donation
Seattle author and former journalist Jim Lynch's third novel, Truth Like the Sun, tells the story of the fictional Roger Morgan, the mastermind behind the 1962 World’s Fair that put Seattle on the map. Fast forward forty years in the midst of a local tech and national economic meltdown, Morgan is running for mayor, but journalistic intrigue brings the would-be politician's mysterious past to light. Truth Like the Sun is a classic American tale of power, ambition, and the elusive truth that could threaten to destroy the man who remade modern Seattle.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants