Features:Price: Free; suggested $5 donation
Seattle author and former journalist Jim Lynch's third novel, Truth Like the Sun, tells the story of the fictional Roger Morgan, the mastermind behind the 1962 World’s Fair that put Seattle on the map. Fast forward forty years in the midst of a local tech and national economic meltdown, Morgan is running for mayor, but journalistic intrigue brings the would-be politician's mysterious past to light. Truth Like the Sun is a classic American tale of power, ambition, and the elusive truth that could threaten to destroy the man who remade modern Seattle.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads