The easy listening new wave of Jesse Cook may not be for everyone, but the guy can play a mean flamenco guitar. Known to dabble in smooth jazz and world music, Cook traveled to Colombia to record his recently released album, The Rumba Foundation. Accompanied by a beloved Bogota band that plays traditional Vallenato music, Cook laced his dexterous guitar style with flutes and mariachis, creating a boisterous, Latin-infused foundation to work his magic on.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- How Michelle Lesniak Stole FashioNXT