The easy listening new wave of Jesse Cook may not be for everyone, but the guy can play a mean flamenco guitar. Known to dabble in smooth jazz and world music, Cook traveled to Colombia to record his recently released album, The Rumba Foundation. Accompanied by a beloved Bogota band that plays traditional Vallenato music, Cook laced his dexterous guitar style with flutes and mariachis, creating a boisterous, Latin-infused foundation to work his magic on.
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- Make Pok Pok's Famous Wings at Home
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014