The easy listening new wave of Jesse Cook may not be for everyone, but the guy can play a mean flamenco guitar. Known to dabble in smooth jazz and world music, Cook traveled to Colombia to record his recently released album, The Rumba Foundation. Accompanied by a beloved Bogota band that plays traditional Vallenato music, Cook laced his dexterous guitar style with flutes and mariachis, creating a boisterous, Latin-infused foundation to work his magic on.
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?
- TEDxRecap: 6 Videos to Watch