The easy listening new wave of Jesse Cook may not be for everyone, but the guy can play a mean flamenco guitar. Known to dabble in smooth jazz and world music, Cook traveled to Colombia to record his recently released album, The Rumba Foundation. Accompanied by a beloved Bogota band that plays traditional Vallenato music, Cook laced his dexterous guitar style with flutes and mariachis, creating a boisterous, Latin-infused foundation to work his magic on.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Apr 23–26