The easy listening new wave of Jesse Cook may not be for everyone, but the guy can play a mean flamenco guitar. Known to dabble in smooth jazz and world music, Cook traveled to Colombia to record his recently released album, The Rumba Foundation. Accompanied by a beloved Bogota band that plays traditional Vallenato music, Cook laced his dexterous guitar style with flutes and mariachis, creating a boisterous, Latin-infused foundation to work his magic on.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads