Jerry Joseph and the Jackmormons
Jerry Joseph, formerly of Widespread Panic, has been a working musician for over 30 years, pounding the pavement with such bands as Little Women, Stockholm Syndrome, and since 1996, The Jackmormons. They are well-known for their energetic live shows, with their rockabilly-meets-raggae sound. Their latest album, 2012's Happy Book, "sounds like a band that’s been together 17 years and evolved along the way," Joseph humbly says.
They are joined by Jenny Conlee (Decemberists), Michael Lewis (Blue Skies for Black Hearts), and many other specials guests for this NYE extravaganza!
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Bean Heaven at Cup & Bar: Where Coffee and Chocolate Collide
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Inside the North Portland Shop Where Everything Is Free
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Trail of the Month: Mosier Plateau