Jerry Joseph and the Jackmormons
Jerry Joseph, formerly of Widespread Panic, has been a working musician for over 30 years, pounding the pavement with such bands as Little Women, Stockholm Syndrome, and since 1996, The Jackmormons. They are well-known for their energetic live shows, with their rockabilly-meets-raggae sound. Their latest album, 2012's Happy Book, "sounds like a band that’s been together 17 years and evolved along the way," Joseph humbly says.
They are joined by Jenny Conlee (Decemberists), Michael Lewis (Blue Skies for Black Hearts), and many other specials guests for this NYE extravaganza!
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes