Jerry Joseph and the Jackmormons
Jerry Joseph, formerly of Widespread Panic, has been a working musician for over 30 years, pounding the pavement with such bands as Little Women, Stockholm Syndrome, and since 1996, The Jackmormons. They are well-known for their energetic live shows, with their rockabilly-meets-raggae sound. Their latest album, 2012's Happy Book, "sounds like a band that’s been together 17 years and evolved along the way," Joseph humbly says.
They are joined by Jenny Conlee (Decemberists), Michael Lewis (Blue Skies for Black Hearts), and many other specials guests for this NYE extravaganza!
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Bend Butchers to Open a Japanese Soul Food Restaurant
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- Four Buildings That Are Setting New Design Standards in Portland