Jennie Shortridge will be here to read from her recently published novel, Love Water Memory. This book opens as Lucie Walker, a thirty-nine-year-old woman, is discovered fully clothed and knee deep in the water off a San Francisco beach. Suffering from a rare form of amnesia, she has not a single memory of her past. Love Water Memory is her story.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Apr 23–26