Jennie Shortridge will be here to read from her recently published novel, Love Water Memory. This book opens as Lucie Walker, a thirty-nine-year-old woman, is discovered fully clothed and knee deep in the water off a San Francisco beach. Suffering from a rare form of amnesia, she has not a single memory of her past. Love Water Memory is her story.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Sustainable Grilling at Bamboo Izakaya
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes