Jennie Shortridge will be here to read from her recently published novel, Love Water Memory. This book opens as Lucie Walker, a thirty-nine-year-old woman, is discovered fully clothed and knee deep in the water off a San Francisco beach. Suffering from a rare form of amnesia, she has not a single memory of her past. Love Water Memory is her story.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald