Jennie Shortridge will be here to read from her recently published novel, Love Water Memory. This book opens as Lucie Walker, a thirty-nine-year-old woman, is discovered fully clothed and knee deep in the water off a San Francisco beach. Suffering from a rare form of amnesia, she has not a single memory of her past. Love Water Memory is her story.
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- Make Pok Pok's Famous Wings at Home
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland this January
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet