Jennie Shortridge will be here to read from her recently published novel, Love Water Memory. This book opens as Lucie Walker, a thirty-nine-year-old woman, is discovered fully clothed and knee deep in the water off a San Francisco beach. Suffering from a rare form of amnesia, she has not a single memory of her past. Love Water Memory is her story.
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: May 21–24
- Portland's 10 Best Salads