Jen Violo: Unleashing Your Story
Jen Violi, local author of "Putting Make-Up on Dead People," speaks about the power and joy of storytelling. She’ll discuss the significance of sharing stories as well as talk about the importance of presentation, interaction, and audience involvement in the creative process.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald