Jeff Crosby and the Refugees
Jeff Crosby's new EP, Homeless and the Dreamers is a five song, introspective journey of self discovery that charts Jeff's changes in latitude, the culture shock of moving to L.A. from small town Idaho, friends and lovers that were left behind, and the discovery of new ones. Stand out songs include the title track which charts Jeff's journeys and the dreams that got him there, as well as the dreams of the people he met along the way. There's also the gorgeous "Silent Conversations," which was written while standing in the doorway of a catholic church in Colombia during a torrential downpour.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Paul Gerald's Favorite Places