Jeff Crosby and the Refugees
Jeff Crosby's new EP, Homeless and the Dreamers is a five song, introspective journey of self discovery that charts Jeff's changes in latitude, the culture shock of moving to L.A. from small town Idaho, friends and lovers that were left behind, and the discovery of new ones. Stand out songs include the title track which charts Jeff's journeys and the dreams that got him there, as well as the dreams of the people he met along the way. There's also the gorgeous "Silent Conversations," which was written while standing in the doorway of a catholic church in Colombia during a torrential downpour.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts