Jeff Crosby and the Refugees
Jeff Crosby's new EP, Homeless and the Dreamers is a five song, introspective journey of self discovery that charts Jeff's changes in latitude, the culture shock of moving to L.A. from small town Idaho, friends and lovers that were left behind, and the discovery of new ones. Stand out songs include the title track which charts Jeff's journeys and the dreams that got him there, as well as the dreams of the people he met along the way. There's also the gorgeous "Silent Conversations," which was written while standing in the doorway of a catholic church in Colombia during a torrential downpour.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants