Jawz: The Musical in 3-D
Portlanders love ironically remaking the movies of their childhoods, but few recent productions can match Jawz for sheer twisted audacity. Members of the band Saloon Ensemble rewrote the script to include original songs (“We Need a Bigger Boat”), a Woody Allen–esque shark with a neurosis about eating people, and singing buckets of chum. What beats singing buckets of chum?
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Bean Heaven at Cup & Bar: Where Coffee and Chocolate Collide
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Inside the North Portland Shop Where Everything Is Free
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Trail of the Month: Mosier Plateau