Jawz: The Musical in 3-D
Portlanders love ironically remaking the movies of their childhoods, but few recent productions can match Jawz for sheer twisted audacity. Members of the band Saloon Ensemble rewrote the script to include original songs (“We Need a Bigger Boat”), a Woody Allen–esque shark with a neurosis about eating people, and singing buckets of chum. What beats singing buckets of chum?
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads