Jawz: The Musical in 3-D
Portlanders love ironically remaking the movies of their childhoods, but few recent productions can match Jawz for sheer twisted audacity. Members of the band Saloon Ensemble rewrote the script to include original songs (“We Need a Bigger Boat”), a Woody Allen–esque shark with a neurosis about eating people, and singing buckets of chum. What beats singing buckets of chum?
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Sustainable Grilling at Bamboo Izakaya
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes