This London-based singer-producer mixes electronic elements with his soulful, heavily produced vocals; live guitar and drums; and haunting lyrics to create truly original compositions of sparse, delicate beauty. His eponymous debut made multiple best of lists in 2011 and won over such a diverse crowd that when he performed his cover of Joni Mitchell’s “A Case of You” at a concert in LA, he could dedicate it to the Lady of the Canyon herself, sitting in the balcony.
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?