This London-based singer-producer mixes electronic elements with his soulful, heavily produced vocals; live guitar and drums; and haunting lyrics to create truly original compositions of sparse, delicate beauty. His eponymous debut made multiple best of lists in 2011 and won over such a diverse crowd that when he performed his cover of Joni Mitchell’s “A Case of You” at a concert in LA, he could dedicate it to the Lady of the Canyon herself, sitting in the balcony.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads