This London-based singer-producer mixes electronic elements with his soulful, heavily produced vocals; live guitar and drums; and haunting lyrics to create truly original compositions of sparse, delicate beauty. His eponymous debut made multiple best of lists in 2011 and won over such a diverse crowd that when he performed his cover of Joni Mitchell’s “A Case of You” at a concert in LA, he could dedicate it to the Lady of the Canyon herself, sitting in the balcony.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Apr 23–26