This London-based singer-producer mixes electronic elements with his soulful, heavily produced vocals; live guitar and drums; and haunting lyrics to create truly original compositions of sparse, delicate beauty. His eponymous debut made multiple best of lists in 2011 and won over such a diverse crowd that when he performed his cover of Joni Mitchell’s “A Case of You” at a concert in LA, he could dedicate it to the Lady of the Canyon herself, sitting in the balcony.
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- Make Pok Pok's Famous Wings at Home
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014