This London-based singer-producer mixes electronic elements with his soulful, heavily produced vocals; live guitar and drums; and haunting lyrics to create truly original compositions of sparse, delicate beauty. His eponymous debut made multiple best of lists in 2011 and won over such a diverse crowd that when he performed his cover of Joni Mitchell’s “A Case of You” at a concert in LA, he could dedicate it to the Lady of the Canyon herself, sitting in the balcony.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans