It’s only natural and proper that this quintet of bluegrass big shots have a residency at the Laurelthirst, since that is the premier spot in town for red-hot pickers to gather and pluck and moan the night away. The interplay between guitarist Jon Neufeld and mandolin man David Pugh is never less than exhilarating. Hear the band on its website.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Back to Eden Brings Food Cart “Cottage” to Southeast Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts