It’s only natural and proper that this quintet of bluegrass big shots have a residency at the Laurelthirst, since that is the premier spot in town for red-hot pickers to gather and pluck and moan the night away. The interplay between guitarist Jon Neufeld and mandolin man David Pugh is never less than exhilarating. Hear the band on its website.
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- Make Pok Pok's Famous Wings at Home
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland this January
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet