It’s only natural and proper that this quintet of bluegrass big shots have a residency at the Laurelthirst, since that is the premier spot in town for red-hot pickers to gather and pluck and moan the night away. The interplay between guitarist Jon Neufeld and mandolin man David Pugh is never less than exhilarating. Hear the band on its website.
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Bend Butchers to Open a Japanese Soul Food Restaurant
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?