It’s only natural and proper that this quintet of bluegrass big shots have a residency at the Laurelthirst, since that is the premier spot in town for red-hot pickers to gather and pluck and moan the night away. The interplay between guitarist Jon Neufeld and mandolin man David Pugh is never less than exhilarating. Hear the band on its website.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Hotel from Twin Peaks Is Offering a Package for Superfans