It’s only natural and proper that this quintet of bluegrass big shots have a residency at the Laurelthirst, since that is the premier spot in town for red-hot pickers to gather and pluck and moan the night away. The interplay between guitarist Jon Neufeld and mandolin man David Pugh is never less than exhilarating. Hear the band on its website.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes