Israel in Motion
Join Idan Cohen, acclaimed Israeli modern dance choreographer, for a celebration of his work. The evening will include a live performance of Cohen's choreography, film clips featuring his repertoire, and behind-the-scenes discussion with Cohen in conversation with historian, Nina Spiegel, Rabbi Joshua Stampfer assistant professor of Israeli studies at PSU.
Dessert reception follows the event; advanced tickets must be reserved to secure a spot.
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- 22 Reasons Why You Need to Be in Bend This Summer
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland Gets Its First Dedicated Bone Broth Bar
- Guide to 2015 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Indulgent Portland Bar Food for Every Alt-Diet
- Run like it’s 1848 at the Oregon Trail 5K