This debut show by Badass topped several critics lists of the top shows in 2013. If you missed it the first time, now you have a second chance. The stellar original cast returns for a production that dare to deconstruct the vague and fearful stereotype of the Arabic male.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald