Profile Theatre: Buena Vista
Profile Theatre rounds out its Sam Shepard season with the In Dialogue Series—readins of plays by contemporary plays who are grappling with similar themes of family, dysfunction, and love set in gritty Western landscapes. The series includes staged readings of Amy Claussen’s Hungry and Edith Freni’s Buena Vista, as well as Sam Shepard’s A Lie of the Mind.
What happens when you stick an estranged parent, their ex, their confused son, Noah, and his ex-girlfriend from hell into a snowed in cabin? Edith Freni’s Buena Vista tries find out in a twisting plot chock full of dark humor, verbal sparring, and tension.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Paul Gerald's Favorite Places