Profile Theatre: Buena Vista
Profile Theatre rounds out its Sam Shepard season with the In Dialogue Series—readins of plays by contemporary plays who are grappling with similar themes of family, dysfunction, and love set in gritty Western landscapes. The series includes staged readings of Amy Claussen’s Hungry and Edith Freni’s Buena Vista, as well as Sam Shepard’s A Lie of the Mind.
What happens when you stick an estranged parent, their ex, their confused son, Noah, and his ex-girlfriend from hell into a snowed in cabin? Edith Freni’s Buena Vista tries find out in a twisting plot chock full of dark humor, verbal sparring, and tension.
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- The 10 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of 2015
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Jan 22–25
- A Brief History of the PDX Airport Carpet
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- This Portland Woman’s Travel Group is Taking Off