I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change
Among the longest-running off-Broadway productions ever (from 1996 to 2008, it was performed more than 5,000 times), this musical comedy explores what we talk about when we talk about love via scene-length snapshots of relationships, proceeding from love, to marriage, to a baby carriage.
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?