'I Have a Dream' MLK Jr. Birthday Tribute & Benefit
This all-star Portland tribute concert in honor of Doctor King serves as a fundraiser for the NAACP's ACT-SO high school student program, a yearlong achievement program designed to recruit, stimulate, and encourage academic and cultural achievement among African-American high school students. Among the notable locals scheduled to perform are sax man Reggie Houston, singer LaRhonda Steele, Janice Scroggins, Mic Crenshaw, and many more.
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?