'I Have a Dream' MLK Jr. Birthday Tribute & Benefit
This all-star Portland tribute concert in honor of Doctor King serves as a fundraiser for the NAACP's ACT-SO high school student program, a yearlong achievement program designed to recruit, stimulate, and encourage academic and cultural achievement among African-American high school students. Among the notable locals scheduled to perform are sax man Reggie Houston, singer LaRhonda Steele, Janice Scroggins, Mic Crenshaw, and many more.
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- Make Pok Pok's Famous Wings at Home
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland this January
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet