Holiday Tree Lighting Ceremony
For other cities, it's the first snowfall. For Portland, the signal to the start of the holiday season is the Tree Lighting Ceremony in Pioneer Courthouse Square—a now tradition in its 28th year. Thousands will assemble in Portland's Living Room to watch as the 75-foot-tall Douglas-fir is set aglow with nearly 15,000 lights. This year's ceremony is made all the more special with Thomas Lauderdale of Pink Martini leading the holiday sing-a-long!
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts