Holiday Tree Lighting Ceremony
For other cities, it's the first snowfall. For Portland, the signal to the start of the holiday season is the Tree Lighting Ceremony in Pioneer Courthouse Square—a now tradition in its 28th year. Thousands will assemble in Portland's Living Room to watch as the 75-foot-tall Douglas-fir is set aglow with nearly 15,000 lights. This year's ceremony is made all the more special with Thomas Lauderdale of Pink Martini leading the holiday sing-a-long!
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- Make Pok Pok's Famous Wings at Home
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland this January
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet