Holiday Ale Festival
Features:Price: $30 (includes mug and 12 tasting tickets)
Each year winter-beer fans gather in a mercifully heated tent at Pioneer Courthouse Square to knock back robust beers from brew barons including Lompoc, Alameda, Widmer, Burnside, and Laurelwood, among many others. It’s a good way to ease the shopping stress and trade seasonal war stories with some new drinking buddies.
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: May 21–24
- Portland's 10 Best Salads