Holiday Ale Festival
Features:Price: $30 (includes mug and 12 tasting tickets)
Each year winter-beer fans gather in a mercifully heated tent at Pioneer Courthouse Square to knock back robust beers from brew barons including Lompoc, Alameda, Widmer, Burnside, and Laurelwood, among many others. It’s a good way to ease the shopping stress and trade seasonal war stories with some new drinking buddies.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald