Holiday Ale Festival
Features:Price: $30 (includes mug and 12 tasting tickets)
Each year winter-beer fans gather in a mercifully heated tent at Pioneer Courthouse Square to knock back robust beers from brew barons including Lompoc, Alameda, Widmer, Burnside, and Laurelwood, among many others. It’s a good way to ease the shopping stress and trade seasonal war stories with some new drinking buddies.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Oregon's Best State Parks
- Oregon's Best State Parks for Day Trippers
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops