Holiday Ale Festival
Features:Price: $30 (includes mug and 12 tasting tickets)
Each year winter-beer fans gather in a mercifully heated tent at Pioneer Courthouse Square to knock back robust beers from brew barons including Lompoc, Alameda, Widmer, Burnside, and Laurelwood, among many others. It’s a good way to ease the shopping stress and trade seasonal war stories with some new drinking buddies.
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?
- TEDxRecap: 6 Videos to Watch