Holiday Ale Festival
Features:Price: $30 (includes mug and 12 tasting tickets)
Each year winter-beer fans gather in a mercifully heated tent at Pioneer Courthouse Square to knock back robust beers from brew barons including Lompoc, Alameda, Widmer, Burnside, and Laurelwood, among many others. It’s a good way to ease the shopping stress and trade seasonal war stories with some new drinking buddies.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes