Long on charm and diggable grooves, Hockey is primarily comprised of SoCal refugees who, for a short time, called Portland home. The reason you probably didn't see hide nor hair of these danceable darlings in your 'hood is because they’re signed to a British label and spend a considerable amount of time across the pond. More fun and less pretentious than the Strokes, Hockey delivers with a sparse but insistent swagger. Uh, welcome home?
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Portland News to Chew
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Portland's 10 Best Salads