Long on charm and diggable grooves, Hockey is primarily comprised of SoCal refugees who, for a short time, called Portland home. The reason you probably didn't see hide nor hair of these danceable darlings in your 'hood is because they’re signed to a British label and spend a considerable amount of time across the pond. More fun and less pretentious than the Strokes, Hockey delivers with a sparse but insistent swagger. Uh, welcome home?
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- The Last Energy Bar Recipe You'll Ever Need
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- Damian Lillard Unveils His Adidas Shoe