Long on charm and diggable grooves, Hockey is primarily comprised of SoCal refugees who, for a short time, called Portland home. The reason you probably didn't see hide nor hair of these danceable darlings in your 'hood is because they’re signed to a British label and spend a considerable amount of time across the pond. More fun and less pretentious than the Strokes, Hockey delivers with a sparse but insistent swagger. Uh, welcome home?
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans