Long on charm and diggable grooves, Hockey is primarily comprised of SoCal refugees who, for a short time, called Portland home. The reason you probably didn't see hide nor hair of these danceable darlings in your 'hood is because they’re signed to a British label and spend a considerable amount of time across the pond. More fun and less pretentious than the Strokes, Hockey delivers with a sparse but insistent swagger. Uh, welcome home?
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Hotel from Twin Peaks Is Offering a Package for Superfans