Local band Hillstomp—after a lengthy hiatus—returns to the stage! An hallucinatory blues duo with chops to burn, Hillstomp is comprised of a slippery slide guitarist backed by a former punk rocker pounding a drum kit made of old buckets. This terrific twosome can light up a room with its surprisingly invigorating interpretation of Appalachian trance blues.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Back to Eden Brings Food Cart “Cottage” to Southeast Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts