Local band Hillstomp—after a lengthy hiatus—returns to the stage! An hallucinatory blues duo with chops to burn, Hillstomp is comprised of a slippery slide guitarist backed by a former punk rocker pounding a drum kit made of old buckets. This terrific twosome can light up a room with its surprisingly invigorating interpretation of Appalachian trance blues.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald