Local band Hillstomp—after a lengthy hiatus—returns to the stage! An hallucinatory blues duo with chops to burn, Hillstomp is comprised of a slippery slide guitarist backed by a former punk rocker pounding a drum kit made of old buckets. This terrific twosome can light up a room with its surprisingly invigorating interpretation of Appalachian trance blues.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes