Local band Hillstomp—after a lengthy hiatus—returns to the stage! An hallucinatory blues duo with chops to burn, Hillstomp is comprised of a slippery slide guitarist backed by a former punk rocker pounding a drum kit made of old buckets. This terrific twosome can light up a room with its surprisingly invigorating interpretation of Appalachian trance blues.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans