Local band Hillstomp—after a lengthy hiatus—returns to the stage! An hallucinatory blues duo with chops to burn, Hillstomp is comprised of a slippery slide guitarist backed by a former punk rocker pounding a drum kit made of old buckets. This terrific twosome can light up a room with its surprisingly invigorating interpretation of Appalachian trance blues.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants