High on Fire
Murderous guitars, pummeling drums, and thundering bass authority—combine these elements with the agonizing gravel bellow that burbles from the kisser of scratchy vocalist Matt Pike (formerly of glacial stoner-metal band Sleep) and your final answer equals this smashing power trio from Oakland. Prepare to be sent to hell and back.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald