High on Fire
Murderous guitars, pummeling drums, and thundering bass authority—combine these elements with the agonizing gravel bellow that burbles from the kisser of scratchy vocalist Matt Pike (formerly of glacial stoner-metal band Sleep) and your final answer equals this smashing power trio from Oakland. Prepare to be sent to hell and back.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads