High on Fire
Murderous guitars, pummeling drums, and thundering bass authority—combine these elements with the agonizing gravel bellow that burbles from the kisser of scratchy vocalist Matt Pike (formerly of glacial stoner-metal band Sleep) and your final answer equals this smashing power trio from Oakland. Prepare to be sent to hell and back.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants