High on Fire
Murderous guitars, pummeling drums, and thundering bass authority—combine these elements with the agonizing gravel bellow that burbles from the kisser of scratchy vocalist Matt Pike (formerly of glacial stoner-metal band Sleep) and your final answer equals this smashing power trio from Oakland. Prepare to be sent to hell and back.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes