Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
In addition to food, crafts, and music from Native American poet John Trudell at this weekend culture fair, there will be advocates for the growing of industrial hemp and vendors of hemp-based products on hand to share information and recent developments in the battle to legalize what organizers call “the most resourceful crop on Earth.”
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants