Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
In addition to food, crafts, and music from Native American poet John Trudell at this weekend culture fair, there will be advocates for the growing of industrial hemp and vendors of hemp-based products on hand to share information and recent developments in the battle to legalize what organizers call “the most resourceful crop on Earth.”
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads