This exhibition features the multidiscipline artist's experimentation with ink, paper, and cord—the glistening ink warping black paper and running like a web of tributaries on a black world, and the cord absorbing the ink and transferring it to white paper in dancing tangles—from 2008 to the present.
Preview Reception: Sunday, February 23, 3–5 p.m.
Gallery Talk: Thursday, March 6, 12:30 p.m.
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 16-19
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Northwest Pumpkin Patches
- How Oregonians Really Feel About Wine
- Opening Date and Menu Details for Northwest Portland’s Le Vieux
- Trail of the Month: Indian Heaven Trail No. 33
- A New Wood-Fired Pizzeria, Fire and Stone, to Open in Northeast Portland