This exhibition features the multidiscipline artist's experimentation with ink, paper, and cord—the glistening ink warping black paper and running like a web of tributaries on a black world, and the cord absorbing the ink and transferring it to white paper in dancing tangles—from 2008 to the present.
Preview Reception: Sunday, February 23, 3–5 p.m.
Gallery Talk: Thursday, March 6, 12:30 p.m.
- Ursula K. Le Guin Burns Down the National Book Awards
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Cheryl Strayed Talks About Filming 'Wild' with Reese Witherspoon (And Meeting Channing Tatum)
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Nov 20–23
- A New Mayan Restaurant Is Taking Over Little T Every Sunday
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Thanksgiving in Portland: Dine Out
- How to Devour Portland's Restaurant Scene in 7 Days