This exhibition features the multidiscipline artist's experimentation with ink, paper, and cord—the glistening ink warping black paper and running like a web of tributaries on a black world, and the cord absorbing the ink and transferring it to white paper in dancing tangles—from 2008 to the present.
Preview Reception: Sunday, February 23, 3–5 p.m.
Gallery Talk: Thursday, March 6, 12:30 p.m.
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- TEDxRecap: 6 Videos to Watch
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- Guide to 2014's Summer Concerts and Festivals