This exhibition features the multidiscipline artist's experimentation with ink, paper, and cord—the glistening ink warping black paper and running like a web of tributaries on a black world, and the cord absorbing the ink and transferring it to white paper in dancing tangles—from 2008 to the present.
Preview Reception: Sunday, February 23, 3–5 p.m.
Gallery Talk: Thursday, March 6, 12:30 p.m.
- 50 Things Every Portlander Must Do This Winter
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- 15 Ways to Pamper Yourself From Head to Toe
- Cozy Up with Portland's Best Hot Chocolate
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Big-Time New York Chefs Peter Cho and Johnny Leach to Launch Stray Dogs Pop-Up
- The ‘Wild’ Movie Premiere Transformed NW Portland into a Little Hollywood
- All-Way's Hamburger Time Machine