This exhibition features the multidiscipline artist's experimentation with ink, paper, and cord—the glistening ink warping black paper and running like a web of tributaries on a black world, and the cord absorbing the ink and transferring it to white paper in dancing tangles—from 2008 to the present.
Preview Reception: Sunday, February 23, 3–5 p.m.
Gallery Talk: Thursday, March 6, 12:30 p.m.
- Portland's 10 Best Salads
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- 10 Fantastic Portland-Designed Bags
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- A Kure for the Common Smoothie
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- 8 Great Afternoon Hikes and Rides
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’