Hannah and her Sisters
Film critic for the New York Times, Vincent Canby, said Woody Allen's 1986 dysfunctional family comedy Hannah and her Sisters, "sets new standards for Mr. Allen as well as for all American movie makers." Part of the film's enduring strength is in its ensemble cast, featuring: Allen himself (of course), Mia Farrow, Barbara Hershey, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Sam Waterson, John Turturro, Max von Sydow, Carrie Fisher, an early apparance from comic Louis Black, and Michael Caine and Dianne Wiest, who both won Oscars in the Supporting Actor categories. See it for $6 or in conjunction with other Allen films for $9 or $12.
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- The Last Energy Bar Recipe You'll Ever Need
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- Damian Lillard Unveils His Adidas Shoe