Hannah and her Sisters
Film critic for the New York Times, Vincent Canby, said Woody Allen's 1986 dysfunctional family comedy Hannah and her Sisters, "sets new standards for Mr. Allen as well as for all American movie makers." Part of the film's enduring strength is in its ensemble cast, featuring: Allen himself (of course), Mia Farrow, Barbara Hershey, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Sam Waterson, John Turturro, Max von Sydow, Carrie Fisher, an early apparance from comic Louis Black, and Michael Caine and Dianne Wiest, who both won Oscars in the Supporting Actor categories. See it for $6 or in conjunction with other Allen films for $9 or $12.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald