Hannah and her Sisters
Film critic for the New York Times, Vincent Canby, said Woody Allen's 1986 dysfunctional family comedy Hannah and her Sisters, "sets new standards for Mr. Allen as well as for all American movie makers." Part of the film's enduring strength is in its ensemble cast, featuring: Allen himself (of course), Mia Farrow, Barbara Hershey, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Sam Waterson, John Turturro, Max von Sydow, Carrie Fisher, an early apparance from comic Louis Black, and Michael Caine and Dianne Wiest, who both won Oscars in the Supporting Actor categories. See it for $6 or in conjunction with other Allen films for $9 or $12.
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Nong to Compete on Chopped "Food Truck Fight"
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Maurice is One of Bon Appétit's Top 10 New Restaurants in America
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Aug 21–24