Hannah and her Sisters
Film critic for the New York Times, Vincent Canby, said Woody Allen's 1986 dysfunctional family comedy Hannah and her Sisters, "sets new standards for Mr. Allen as well as for all American movie makers." Part of the film's enduring strength is in its ensemble cast, featuring: Allen himself (of course), Mia Farrow, Barbara Hershey, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Sam Waterson, John Turturro, Max von Sydow, Carrie Fisher, an early apparance from comic Louis Black, and Michael Caine and Dianne Wiest, who both won Oscars in the Supporting Actor categories. See it for $6 or in conjunction with other Allen films for $9 or $12.
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?
- TEDxRecap: 6 Videos to Watch