Handmade NW: Formal Artistan Holiday Fair
NW Homemade supports both local economy and the handmade wares of local artists with the 2012 Formal Holiday Artisans Fair. This year's fair will feature a live classical music to entertain while you shop the 90-plus crafty vendors—ranging from letterpress paper arts to vegan truffles and everything in between!
Attendees are enouraged to bring nonperishable food items to donote to the Oregon Food Bank, who have been "fighting hunger in Oregon... for more than 30 years."
- Gordon Ramsay’s 'Hotel Hell' Filming in Southern Oregon
- Best Restaurants 2012
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Inside Andy Ricker's Noodle House Sen Yai
- Feast Portland's 2013 Official Lineup Revealed
- 2013's New Brunch Players
- 20 Spots That Defined the Year in Food
- New Outdoors Website Declares War on Guidebooks