Group Show: The Lathe of Heaven
This Ursula K. Le Guin science fiction novel from 1971 tells the story of a Portland man whose dreams change the very nature of reality. Disjecta curator-in-residence Josephine Zarkovich has invited four local artists—Damien Gilley, Daniel Glendening, Laura Hughes (a finalist for the 2013 Contemporary Northwest Art Awards), and Jordan Tull—to explore the novel’s themes in relation to Portland’s unstable landscape, geography, and identity today.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads