Group Show: The Lathe of Heaven
This Ursula K. Le Guin science fiction novel from 1971 tells the story of a Portland man whose dreams change the very nature of reality. Disjecta curator-in-residence Josephine Zarkovich has invited four local artists—Damien Gilley, Daniel Glendening, Laura Hughes (a finalist for the 2013 Contemporary Northwest Art Awards), and Jordan Tull—to explore the novel’s themes in relation to Portland’s unstable landscape, geography, and identity today.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald