Group Show: The Lathe of Heaven
This Ursula K. Le Guin science fiction novel from 1971 tells the story of a Portland man whose dreams change the very nature of reality. Disjecta curator-in-residence Josephine Zarkovich has invited four local artists—Damien Gilley, Daniel Glendening, Laura Hughes (a finalist for the 2013 Contemporary Northwest Art Awards), and Jordan Tull—to explore the novel’s themes in relation to Portland’s unstable landscape, geography, and identity today.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Hotel from Twin Peaks Is Offering a Package for Superfans