Group Show: The Lathe of Heaven
This Ursula K. Le Guin science fiction novel from 1971 tells the story of a Portland man whose dreams change the very nature of reality. Disjecta curator-in-residence Josephine Zarkovich has invited four local artists—Damien Gilley, Daniel Glendening, Laura Hughes (a finalist for the 2013 Contemporary Northwest Art Awards), and Jordan Tull—to explore the novel’s themes in relation to Portland’s unstable landscape, geography, and identity today.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Paul Gerald's Favorite Places