Group Show: The Lathe of Heaven
This Ursula K. Le Guin science fiction novel from 1971 tells the story of a Portland man whose dreams change the very nature of reality. Disjecta curator-in-residence Josephine Zarkovich has invited four local artists—Damien Gilley, Daniel Glendening, Laura Hughes (a finalist for the 2013 Contemporary Northwest Art Awards), and Jordan Tull—to explore the novel’s themes in relation to Portland’s unstable landscape, geography, and identity today.
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?