Group Health Seattle to Portland Bicycle Classic
Features:Price: Visit website for registration and location info
The 34th annual Group Health Seattle to Portland Bicycle Classic is the largest multi-day ride in the Northwest. Up to 10,000 riders make the 200+-mile trek. The route, carefully marked with directional arrows (Dan Henrys), leads riders through the scenic valleys, forests and farmlands of western Washington and Oregon.Food is included at midday rest stops interspersed with community-supported mini-stops where quick energy may be purchased. Mechanical and medical support is provided for rider safety and enjoyment. Bicycling Magazine has listed this ride as one of the best cycling events in the nation!
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- 16 Perfect Trails for Exploring Mount St. Helens
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- Portland's 10 Best Salads
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland News to Chew
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland Brunch
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!