Group Health Seattle to Portland Bicycle Classic
Features:Price: Visit website for registration and location info
The 34th annual Group Health Seattle to Portland Bicycle Classic is the largest multi-day ride in the Northwest. Up to 10,000 riders make the 200+-mile trek. The route, carefully marked with directional arrows (Dan Henrys), leads riders through the scenic valleys, forests and farmlands of western Washington and Oregon.Food is included at midday rest stops interspersed with community-supported mini-stops where quick energy may be purchased. Mechanical and medical support is provided for rider safety and enjoyment. Bicycling Magazine has listed this ride as one of the best cycling events in the nation!
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?