Group Health Seattle to Portland Bicycle Classic
Features:Price: Visit website for registration and location info
The 34th annual Group Health Seattle to Portland Bicycle Classic is the largest multi-day ride in the Northwest. Up to 10,000 riders make the 200+-mile trek. The route, carefully marked with directional arrows (Dan Henrys), leads riders through the scenic valleys, forests and farmlands of western Washington and Oregon.Food is included at midday rest stops interspersed with community-supported mini-stops where quick energy may be purchased. Mechanical and medical support is provided for rider safety and enjoyment. Bicycling Magazine has listed this ride as one of the best cycling events in the nation!
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Back to Eden Brings Food Cart “Cottage” to Southeast Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts