Group Health Seattle to Portland Bicycle Classic
Features:Price: Visit website for registration and location info
The 34th annual Group Health Seattle to Portland Bicycle Classic is the largest multi-day ride in the Northwest. Up to 10,000 riders make the 200+-mile trek. The route, carefully marked with directional arrows (Dan Henrys), leads riders through the scenic valleys, forests and farmlands of western Washington and Oregon.Food is included at midday rest stops interspersed with community-supported mini-stops where quick energy may be purchased. Mechanical and medical support is provided for rider safety and enjoyment. Bicycling Magazine has listed this ride as one of the best cycling events in the nation!
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants