For three days, Polaris, in partnership with the Fertile Ground Festival, serves as an incubator of dance pieces in their infancy, presenting new work from Jennifer Camp, SubRosa Dance Collective, student troupe NW Fusion, and the Bridge City Dance Project, which infuses modern dance with elements of ballet and hip-hop.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes