For three days, Polaris, in partnership with the Fertile Ground Festival, serves as an incubator of dance pieces in their infancy, presenting new work from Jennifer Camp, SubRosa Dance Collective, student troupe NW Fusion, and the Bridge City Dance Project, which infuses modern dance with elements of ballet and hip-hop.
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Bean Heaven at Cup & Bar: Where Coffee and Chocolate Collide
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Inside the North Portland Shop Where Everything Is Free
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Trail of the Month: Mosier Plateau