For three days, Polaris, in partnership with the Fertile Ground Festival, serves as an incubator of dance pieces in their infancy, presenting new work from Jennifer Camp, SubRosa Dance Collective, student troupe NW Fusion, and the Bridge City Dance Project, which infuses modern dance with elements of ballet and hip-hop.
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?
- TEDxRecap: 6 Videos to Watch