Features:Age: All Ages Price: $9
In celebration of both the Victorian novelist's birthday and the season, the Northwest Film Center this month is screening a number of cinematic adaptations of Dickensian works. (Even putting aside A Christmas Carol, there's something essentially Christmas-y about all of Dickens' wintry, moralistic tales, isn't there?) Among the adaptations is David Lean's Oscar-winning 1946 version of Great Expectations.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Hotel from Twin Peaks Is Offering a Package for Superfans