Features:Age: All Ages Price: $9
In celebration of both the Victorian novelist's birthday and the season, the Northwest Film Center this month is screening a number of cinematic adaptations of Dickensian works. (Even putting aside A Christmas Carol, there's something essentially Christmas-y about all of Dickens' wintry, moralistic tales, isn't there?) Among the adaptations is David Lean's Oscar-winning 1946 version of Great Expectations.
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- The Columbia River Nostalgia Tour
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!