Features:Age: All Ages Price: $9
In celebration of both the Victorian novelist's birthday and the season, the Northwest Film Center this month is screening a number of cinematic adaptations of Dickensian works. (Even putting aside A Christmas Carol, there's something essentially Christmas-y about all of Dickens' wintry, moralistic tales, isn't there?) Among the adaptations is David Lean's Oscar-winning 1946 version of Great Expectations.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Sustainable Grilling at Bamboo Izakaya
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes