Grace Potter and the Nocturnals
Vermont-based Grace Potter and the Nocturnals’ invigorating, if somewhat familiar blend of ballsy, rock-mama blues and country gets a bit more expansive on the band's 2012 release The Lion, The Beast, The Beat. Still decidedly radio friendly, Potter and her comrades kick things up a notch on the drive and the drama. You'll get a pair of chances to flick your phone in praise, as the band settles in for a two-night stand at the Crystal.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Paul Gerald's Favorite Places