Grace Potter and the Nocturnals
Vermont-based Grace Potter and the Nocturnals’ invigorating, if somewhat familiar blend of ballsy, rock-mama blues and country gets a bit more expansive on the band's 2012 release The Lion, The Beast, The Beat. Still decidedly radio friendly, Potter and her comrades kick things up a notch on the drive and the drama. You'll get a pair of chances to flick your phone in praise, as the band settles in for a two-night stand at the Crystal.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans