Grace Potter and the Nocturnals
Vermont-based Grace Potter and the Nocturnals’ invigorating, if somewhat familiar blend of ballsy, rock-mama blues and country gets a bit more expansive on the band's 2012 release The Lion, The Beast, The Beat. Still decidedly radio friendly, Potter and her comrades kick things up a notch on the drive and the drama. You'll get a pair of chances to flick your phone in praise, as the band settles in for a two-night stand at the Crystal.
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?