Grace Potter and the Nocturnals
Vermont-based Grace Potter and the Nocturnals’ invigorating, if somewhat familiar blend of ballsy, rock-mama blues and country gets a bit more expansive on the band's 2012 release The Lion, The Beast, The Beat. Still decidedly radio friendly, Potter and her comrades kick things up a notch on the drive and the drama. You'll get a pair of chances to flick your phone in praise, as the band settles in for a two-night stand at the Crystal.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads