Grace Potter and the Nocturnals
Vermont-based Grace Potter and the Nocturnals’ invigorating, if somewhat familiar blend of ballsy, rock-mama blues and country gets a bit more expansive on the band's 2012 release The Lion, The Beast, The Beat. Still decidedly radio friendly, Potter and her comrades kick things up a notch on the drive and the drama. You'll get a pair of chances to flick your phone in praise, as the band settles in for a two-night stand at the Crystal.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Back to Eden Brings Food Cart “Cottage” to Southeast Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts