Features:Age: All Ages Price: $18–20
So today’s metal bands just aren’t evil enough for you? Then Ghost B.C., a theatrically occult combo from Sweden, could be your nightmare come true. Fronted by singer/cult leader Papa Emeritus, who wears Satanic papal garb, Ghost B.C. is surprisingly melodic, and even do an eerie cover of the Beatles’ "Here Comes the Sun." Recommended if you like Black Sabbath and Mercyful Fate.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Hot Travel Links: The Coolest Camper Ever, Airbus's Sadistic Plan, and a Fried Chicken Roadtrip
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes