Features:Age: All Ages Price: $18–20
So today’s metal bands just aren’t evil enough for you? Then Ghost B.C., a theatrically occult combo from Sweden, could be your nightmare come true. Fronted by singer/cult leader Papa Emeritus, who wears Satanic papal garb, Ghost B.C. is surprisingly melodic, and even do an eerie cover of the Beatles’ "Here Comes the Sun." Recommended if you like Black Sabbath and Mercyful Fate.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes