Features:Age: All Ages Price: $18–20
So today’s metal bands just aren’t evil enough for you? Then Ghost B.C., a theatrically occult combo from Sweden, could be your nightmare come true. Fronted by singer/cult leader Papa Emeritus, who wears Satanic papal garb, Ghost B.C. is surprisingly melodic, and even do an eerie cover of the Beatles’ "Here Comes the Sun." Recommended if you like Black Sabbath and Mercyful Fate.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans