Features:Age: All Ages Price: $18–20
So today’s metal bands just aren’t evil enough for you? Then Ghost B.C., a theatrically occult combo from Sweden, could be your nightmare come true. Fronted by singer/cult leader Papa Emeritus, who wears Satanic papal garb, Ghost B.C. is surprisingly melodic, and even do an eerie cover of the Beatles’ "Here Comes the Sun." Recommended if you like Black Sabbath and Mercyful Fate.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads