Getting to Know You(Tube) One Year Anniversary Show
In celebration of the one-year anniversary of the clever art/lecture series Getting to Know You(Tube), lead curators Crystal Baxley and Stefan Ransom present a greatest hits collection of sorts. Delve into the deepest, strangest caverns of the popular video sharing site Youtube with a mix of humor, horror, and social commentary. For a taste of what's in store, check out our review of Getting to Know You(Tube) at the TBA festival this year.
Because this will be Baxley and Ransom's last show as lead curators, when the show is over there will be an afterparty at Blackwell's Grill just across the street.
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Cheryl Strayed Talks About Filming 'Wild' with Reese Witherspoon (And Meeting Channing Tatum)
- The Definitive Guide to Portland's Vegan Pizza
- Thanksgiving in Portland: Dine Out
- New Seasons’ New Toast and Juice Bars
- Inside Kyra's Bake Shop's New and Improved Gluten-Free Bakery
- A New Mayan Restaurant Is Taking Over Little T Every Sunday
- How to Devour Portland's Restaurant Scene in 7 Days