Getting to Know You(Tube) One Year Anniversary Show
In celebration of the one-year anniversary of the clever art/lecture series Getting to Know You(Tube), lead curators Crystal Baxley and Stefan Ransom present a greatest hits collection of sorts. Delve into the deepest, strangest caverns of the popular video sharing site Youtube with a mix of humor, horror, and social commentary. For a taste of what's in store, check out our review of Getting to Know You(Tube) at the TBA festival this year.
Because this will be Baxley and Ransom's last show as lead curators, when the show is over there will be an afterparty at Blackwell's Grill just across the street.
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- Make Pok Pok's Famous Wings at Home
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland this January
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet