Getting to Know You(Tube) One Year Anniversary Show
In celebration of the one-year anniversary of the clever art/lecture series Getting to Know You(Tube), lead curators Crystal Baxley and Stefan Ransom present a greatest hits collection of sorts. Delve into the deepest, strangest caverns of the popular video sharing site Youtube with a mix of humor, horror, and social commentary. For a taste of what's in store, check out our review of Getting to Know You(Tube) at the TBA festival this year.
Because this will be Baxley and Ransom's last show as lead curators, when the show is over there will be an afterparty at Blackwell's Grill just across the street.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Devouring Portland's Hottest Brunch Spots
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates