Getting to Know You(Tube) One Year Anniversary Show
In celebration of the one-year anniversary of the clever art/lecture series Getting to Know You(Tube), lead curators Crystal Baxley and Stefan Ransom present a greatest hits collection of sorts. Delve into the deepest, strangest caverns of the popular video sharing site Youtube with a mix of humor, horror, and social commentary. For a taste of what's in store, check out our review of Getting to Know You(Tube) at the TBA festival this year.
Because this will be Baxley and Ransom's last show as lead curators, when the show is over there will be an afterparty at Blackwell's Grill just across the street.
- Portland's 10 Best Salads
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- 10 Fantastic Portland-Designed Bags
- A Kure for the Common Smoothie
- Northwest Glamping
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide