OCT has staged three productions based on the writings of Lois Lowry (The Giver), and this one's another dark, futuristic fantasty set in a dystopian society. Kira, a talented weaver and storyteller with a withered limb, is coopted by the mysterious ruling faction into creating a colorful garment for them. Her life may depend upon the outcome.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald