OCT has staged three productions based on the writings of Lois Lowry (The Giver), and this one's another dark, futuristic fantasty set in a dystopian society. Kira, a talented weaver and storyteller with a withered limb, is coopted by the mysterious ruling faction into creating a colorful garment for them. Her life may depend upon the outcome.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes