OCT has staged three productions based on the writings of Lois Lowry (The Giver), and this one's another dark, futuristic fantasty set in a dystopian society. Kira, a talented weaver and storyteller with a withered limb, is coopted by the mysterious ruling faction into creating a colorful garment for them. Her life may depend upon the outcome.
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Portland News to Chew
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Portland's 10 Best Salads