OCT has staged three productions based on the writings of Lois Lowry (The Giver), and this one's another dark, futuristic fantasty set in a dystopian society. Kira, a talented weaver and storyteller with a withered limb, is coopted by the mysterious ruling faction into creating a colorful garment for them. Her life may depend upon the outcome.
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?