OCT has staged three productions based on the writings of Lois Lowry (The Giver), and this one's another dark, futuristic fantasty set in a dystopian society. Kira, a talented weaver and storyteller with a withered limb, is coopted by the mysterious ruling faction into creating a colorful garment for them. Her life may depend upon the outcome.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants