Anointed one of the New Yorker’s 20 best writers under 40 after releasing his last book, the super-funny Super Sad True Love Story, this satirist now applies his wit to his own experience emigrating from the USSR in his new memoir, Little Failure.
Read our interview with Shteyngart, where bestselling author talks about his new memoir, dealing with his parents, and kissing James Franco for his juicy book trailer.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans