Anointed one of the New Yorker’s 20 best writers under 40 after releasing his last book, the super-funny Super Sad True Love Story, this satirist now applies his wit to his own experience emigrating from the USSR in his new memoir, Little Failure.
Read our interview with Shteyngart, where bestselling author talks about his new memoir, dealing with his parents, and kissing James Franco for his juicy book trailer.
- The Incredible Story of an Engineer Behind Portland’s Newest Bridge
- Tripster: Weekend Plans
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Three Reasons To Try Ya Hala’s New Lebanese Brunch
- A Glowing Modernist Home Nails the Balance Between Light and Privacy
- Portland News to Chew