Anointed one of the New Yorker’s 20 best writers under 40 after releasing his last book, the super-funny Super Sad True Love Story, this satirist now applies his wit to his own experience emigrating from the USSR in his new memoir, Little Failure.
Read our interview with Shteyngart, where bestselling author talks about his new memoir, dealing with his parents, and kissing James Franco for his juicy book trailer.
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- A Native Portlander Returns to Find Her Hometown Radically Transformed
- Best Bets for Portland Dining Month
- Portlanders Share Stories of Their Worst Dates Ever
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Rental Market Madness
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland