Anointed one of the New Yorker’s 20 best writers under 40 after releasing his last book, the super-funny Super Sad True Love Story, this satirist now applies his wit to his own experience emigrating from the USSR in his new memoir, Little Failure.
Read our interview with Shteyngart, where bestselling author talks about his new memoir, dealing with his parents, and kissing James Franco for his juicy book trailer.
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- 22 Reasons Why You Need to Be in Bend This Summer
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland Gets Its First Dedicated Bone Broth Bar
- Guide to 2015 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Indulgent Portland Bar Food for Every Alt-Diet
- Run like it’s 1848 at the Oregon Trail 5K