Fundraiser for Seed Savers Exchange at Beast
On Monday, June 17 Beast teams up with Seed Savers Exchange to host a fundraiser dinner to support the ongoing fight against the genetic modification of our food supply. The five-course meal will showcase foods brought in by the Iowa organization including an introductory hour with heirloom-crop centered appetizers and a featured Seed Savers Cocktail by bartender Kyle Linden Webster.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Sustainable Grilling at Bamboo Izakaya
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes