Freak Mountain Ramblers
Freak Mountain Ramblers are a living link to legendary hippie-folk-psych-country-grass collective Jeffrey Frederick and the Clamtones, a combo that absolutely owned Portland in the late ‘70s. The fact that you can see the Freak Mountain Family on a weekly basis is just one of the things that makes the Laurelthirst Public House so damn special. Don’t be a cynic—sing along with a bunch of guys that love to play, without a trace of ego or ambition.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads