Freak Mountain Ramblers
Freak Mountain Ramblers are a living link to legendary hippie-folk-psych-country-grass collective Jeffrey Frederick and the Clamtones, a combo that absolutely owned Portland in the late ‘70s. The fact that you can see the Freak Mountain Family on a weekly basis is just one of the things that makes the Laurelthirst Public House so damn special. Don’t be a cynic—sing along with a bunch of guys that love to play, without a trace of ego or ambition.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Oregon's Best State Parks
- Oregon's Best State Parks for Day Trippers
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops