Freak Mountain Ramblers
Freak Mountain Ramblers are a living link to legendary hippie-folk-psych-country-grass collective Jeffrey Frederick and the Clamtones, a combo that absolutely owned Portland in the late ‘70s. The fact that you can see the Freak Mountain Family on a weekly basis is just one of the things that makes the Laurelthirst Public House so damn special. Don’t be a cynic—sing along with a bunch of guys that love to play, without a trace of ego or ambition.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans