Freak Mountain Ramblers
Freak Mountain Ramblers are a living link to legendary hippie-folk-psych-country-grass collective Jeffrey Frederick and the Clamtones, a combo that absolutely owned Portland in the late ‘70s. The fact that you can see the Freak Mountain Family on a weekly basis is just one of the things that makes the Laurelthirst Public House so damn special. Don’t be a cynic—sing along with a bunch of guys that love to play, without a trace of ego or ambition.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Paul Gerald's Favorite Places