Freak Mountain Ramblers
Freak Mountain Ramblers are a living link to legendary hippie-folk-psych-country-grass collective Jeffrey Frederick and the Clamtones, a combo that absolutely owned Portland in the late ‘70s. The fact that you can see the Freak Mountain Family on a weekly basis is just one of the things that makes the Laurelthirst Public House so damn special. Don’t be a cynic—sing along with a bunch of guys that love to play, without a trace of ego or ambition.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts