Among local groups, Floater is one of the longest in tooth—and one of the most confounding. The Northwest cult band has been hawking its grunge-based, eclectic hard rock for almost two decades, its latest pitch being 2010 LP Wake. Today, the Portland-via-Eugene outfit continues to divide listeners, even as it draws sellout crowds across the West.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads