Among local groups, Floater is one of the longest in tooth—and one of the most confounding. The Northwest cult band has been hawking its grunge-based, eclectic hard rock for almost two decades, its latest pitch being 2010 LP Wake. Today, the Portland-via-Eugene outfit continues to divide listeners, even as it draws sellout crowds across the West.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Apr 23–26