Among local groups, Floater is one of the longest in tooth—and one of the most confounding. The Northwest cult band has been hawking its grunge-based, eclectic hard rock for almost two decades, its latest pitch being 2010 LP Wake. Today, the Portland-via-Eugene outfit continues to divide listeners, even as it draws sellout crowds across the West.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes