Flicks on the Bricks
Features:Age: All Ages Price: Free
“Portland’s Living Room” becomes the city’s largest outdoor movie theater for this Friday-night movie series, featuring family-friendly films selected via the public’s online vote.
July 26: Finding Nemo
Aug 2: The Goonies
Aug 9: The Princess Bride
Aug 16: Grease Sing-A-Long
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- Make Pok Pok's Famous Wings at Home
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014