Fitz and the Tantrums
Los Angeles soul revivalists Fitz and the Tantrums aren’t quite the purists that, say, the Dap-Kings are, as lead crooner and Daryl Hall soundalike Fitz has a bit of New Romantic in his phrasing and persona, but his genuine love of Motown shines through on horn-fueled heartbreakers like "Breakin’ the Chains of Love" and "Pickin’ Up the Pieces."
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?