Fitz and the Tantrums
Los Angeles soul revivalists Fitz and the Tantrums aren’t quite the purists that, say, the Dap-Kings are, as lead crooner and Daryl Hall soundalike Fitz has a bit of New Romantic in his phrasing and persona, but his genuine love of Motown shines through on horn-fueled heartbreakers like "Breakin’ the Chains of Love" and "Pickin’ Up the Pieces."
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- How Michelle Lesniak Stole FashioNXT