Fitz and the Tantrums
Los Angeles soul revivalists Fitz and the Tantrums aren’t quite the purists that, say, the Dap-Kings are, as lead crooner and Daryl Hall soundalike Fitz has a bit of New Romantic in his phrasing and persona, but his genuine love of Motown shines through on horn-fueled heartbreakers like "Breakin’ the Chains of Love" and "Pickin’ Up the Pieces."
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Nong to Compete on Chopped "Food Truck Fight"
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Maurice is One of Bon Appétit's Top 10 New Restaurants in America
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Aug 21–24