Fitz and the Tantrums
Los Angeles soul revivalists Fitz and the Tantrums aren’t quite the purists that, say, the Dap-Kings are, as lead crooner and Daryl Hall soundalike Fitz has a bit of New Romantic in his phrasing and persona, but his genuine love of Motown shines through on horn-fueled heartbreakers like "Breakin’ the Chains of Love" and "Pickin’ Up the Pieces."
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Devouring Portland's Hottest Brunch Spots
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates