Fitz and the Tantrums
Los Angeles soul revivalists Fitz and the Tantrums aren’t quite the purists that, say, the Dap-Kings are, as lead crooner and Daryl Hall soundalike Fitz has a bit of New Romantic in his phrasing and persona, but his genuine love of Motown shines through on horn-fueled heartbreakers like "Breakin’ the Chains of Love" and "Pickin’ Up the Pieces."
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes