Features:Price: $10 suggested donation
Bathtub Theatre Co. presents a new, one-act play by writer-actors Sean Andries and Dakota Belle Witt about "an enchanted mermaid plucked from the sea and doomed to sing for her supper"—unless "a love-struck tourist" can save her from her domineering manager.
This is a Fertile Ground Festival–associated show.
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- 16 Perfect Trails for Exploring Mount St. Helens
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- Portland's 10 Best Salads
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland News to Chew
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland Brunch
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!