Features:Price: $10 suggested donation
Bathtub Theatre Co. presents a new, one-act play by writer-actors Sean Andries and Dakota Belle Witt about "an enchanted mermaid plucked from the sea and doomed to sing for her supper"—unless "a love-struck tourist" can save her from her domineering manager.
This is a Fertile Ground Festival–associated show.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Paul Gerald's Favorite Places