Lakewood Theatre Company presents a minimally staged version of this 1959 musical about how Roosevelt-era politician (and awful-airport namesake) Fiorello LaGuardia stood up to the corrupt Tammany Hall political machine—despite standing just five feet tall—and became mayor of New York. The play is one of only eight musicals to have won the Pulitzer Prize for Drama.
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Bend Butchers to Open a Japanese Soul Food Restaurant
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?