Lakewood Theatre Company presents a minimally staged version of this 1959 musical about how Roosevelt-era politician (and awful-airport namesake) Fiorello LaGuardia stood up to the corrupt Tammany Hall political machine—despite standing just five feet tall—and became mayor of New York. The play is one of only eight musicals to have won the Pulitzer Prize for Drama.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Hot Travel Links: The Coolest Camper Ever, Airbus's Sadistic Plan, and a Fried Chicken Roadtrip
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes