Lakewood Theatre Company presents a minimally staged version of this 1959 musical about how Roosevelt-era politician (and awful-airport namesake) Fiorello LaGuardia stood up to the corrupt Tammany Hall political machine—despite standing just five feet tall—and became mayor of New York. The play is one of only eight musicals to have won the Pulitzer Prize for Drama.
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Your Hood River Fruit Loop Field Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- The Ultimate Guide to Northwest Pumpkin Patches