Lakewood Theatre Company presents a minimally staged version of this 1959 musical about how Roosevelt-era politician (and awful-airport namesake) Fiorello LaGuardia stood up to the corrupt Tammany Hall political machine—despite standing just five feet tall—and became mayor of New York. The play is one of only eight musicals to have won the Pulitzer Prize for Drama.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Sustainable Grilling at Bamboo Izakaya
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes