Filmed By Bike: A Festival of Bike-Themed Movies
Features:Price: $10 per program/$25 festival pass
Make way, bike zone! Pedal over for the 11th annual Filmed By Bike festival of short cycle-centric films from around the globe. The festival takes place during three evenings over the course of four days, and the films are broken down into several prorgams (from "Triumph" to "Bicycle Dreams"), starting with an opening night bike party and screening films like "Sandy Blvd: The Movie (Trailer)", "The Man Who Lived on His Bike", and "Bare as You Dare" about naked bike riders. (Consider yourself warned.) An audience choice award, Go Independent! award, and Golden Helmet award will each be given.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Oregon's Best State Parks
- Oregon's Best State Parks for Day Trippers
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops