Filmed By Bike: A Festival of Bike-Themed Movies
Features:Price: $10 per program/$25 festival pass
Make way, bike zone! Pedal over for the 11th annual Filmed By Bike festival of short cycle-centric films from around the globe. The festival takes place during three evenings over the course of four days, and the films are broken down into several prorgams (from "Triumph" to "Bicycle Dreams"), starting with an opening night bike party and screening films like "Sandy Blvd: The Movie (Trailer)", "The Man Who Lived on His Bike", and "Bare as You Dare" about naked bike riders. (Consider yourself warned.) An audience choice award, Go Independent! award, and Golden Helmet award will each be given.
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Nong to Compete on Chopped "Food Truck Fight"
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Maurice is One of Bon Appétit's Top 10 New Restaurants in America