Filmed By Bike: A Festival of Bike-Themed Movies
Features:Price: $10 per program/$25 festival pass
Make way, bike zone! Pedal over for the 11th annual Filmed By Bike festival of short cycle-centric films from around the globe. The festival takes place during three evenings over the course of four days, and the films are broken down into several prorgams (from "Triumph" to "Bicycle Dreams"), starting with an opening night bike party and screening films like "Sandy Blvd: The Movie (Trailer)", "The Man Who Lived on His Bike", and "Bare as You Dare" about naked bike riders. (Consider yourself warned.) An audience choice award, Go Independent! award, and Golden Helmet award will each be given.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans