Filmed By Bike: A Festival of Bike-Themed Movies
Features:Price: $10 per program/$25 festival pass
Make way, bike zone! Pedal over for the 11th annual Filmed By Bike festival of short cycle-centric films from around the globe. The festival takes place during three evenings over the course of four days, and the films are broken down into several prorgams (from "Triumph" to "Bicycle Dreams"), starting with an opening night bike party and screening films like "Sandy Blvd: The Movie (Trailer)", "The Man Who Lived on His Bike", and "Bare as You Dare" about naked bike riders. (Consider yourself warned.) An audience choice award, Go Independent! award, and Golden Helmet award will each be given.
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: May 21–24
- Portland's 10 Best Salads