Filmed By Bike: A Festival of Bike-Themed Movies
Features:Price: $10 per program/$25 festival pass
Make way, bike zone! Pedal over for the 11th annual Filmed By Bike festival of short cycle-centric films from around the globe. The festival takes place during three evenings over the course of four days, and the films are broken down into several prorgams (from "Triumph" to "Bicycle Dreams"), starting with an opening night bike party and screening films like "Sandy Blvd: The Movie (Trailer)", "The Man Who Lived on His Bike", and "Bare as You Dare" about naked bike riders. (Consider yourself warned.) An audience choice award, Go Independent! award, and Golden Helmet award will each be given.
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Bean Heaven at Cup & Bar: Where Coffee and Chocolate Collide
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Inside the North Portland Shop Where Everything Is Free
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Trail of the Month: Mosier Plateau