Filmed by Bike Festival
Features:Price: $10 per program; $25 festival pass
What started in 2002 as a few eager bike-punks taping camcorders to their handlebars has expanded into a three-day festival that presents four different programs of jury-selected titles chosen from hundreds of submissions. “We’ve really grown in tandem with the bike culture,” explains festival director Ayleen Crotty. One of the highlights of this year's fest is the premiere of Bare As You Dare, a documentary about Portland's world-famous Naked Bike Ride.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Hotel from Twin Peaks Is Offering a Package for Superfans