Filmed by Bike Festival
Features:Price: $10 per program; $25 festival pass
What started in 2002 as a few eager bike-punks taping camcorders to their handlebars has expanded into a three-day festival that presents four different programs of jury-selected titles chosen from hundreds of submissions. “We’ve really grown in tandem with the bike culture,” explains festival director Ayleen Crotty. One of the highlights of this year's fest is the premiere of Bare As You Dare, a documentary about Portland's world-famous Naked Bike Ride.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Oregon's Best State Parks
- Oregon's Best State Parks for Day Trippers
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops