Filmed by Bike Festival
Features:Price: $10 per program; $25 festival pass
What started in 2002 as a few eager bike-punks taping camcorders to their handlebars has expanded into a three-day festival that presents four different programs of jury-selected titles chosen from hundreds of submissions. “We’ve really grown in tandem with the bike culture,” explains festival director Ayleen Crotty. One of the highlights of this year's fest is the premiere of Bare As You Dare, a documentary about Portland's world-famous Naked Bike Ride.
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?
- TEDxRecap: 6 Videos to Watch