Filmed by Bike Festival
Features:Price: $10 per program; $25 festival pass
What started in 2002 as a few eager bike-punks taping camcorders to their handlebars has expanded into a three-day festival that presents four different programs of jury-selected titles chosen from hundreds of submissions. “We’ve really grown in tandem with the bike culture,” explains festival director Ayleen Crotty. One of the highlights of this year's fest is the premiere of Bare As You Dare, a documentary about Portland's world-famous Naked Bike Ride.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads