Oregon Disability Sports Benefit
This film fundraiser, which benefits Oregon Disability Sports–a local non-profit aiding people with physical disabilities, will screen two high-action features. Both Oscar-nominated Murderball as well as The Movement showcase highly successful athletes excelling at their sports, who also happen to be disabled. The Q&A following the films will be with local athletes, including some of Oregon’s own Paralympians as well as members of The Portland Pounders, the nationally ranked local wheelchair rugby team.
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Bend Butchers to Open a Japanese Soul Food Restaurant
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?