Oregon Disability Sports Benefit
This film fundraiser, which benefits Oregon Disability Sports–a local non-profit aiding people with physical disabilities, will screen two high-action features. Both Oscar-nominated Murderball as well as The Movement showcase highly successful athletes excelling at their sports, who also happen to be disabled. The Q&A following the films will be with local athletes, including some of Oregon’s own Paralympians as well as members of The Portland Pounders, the nationally ranked local wheelchair rugby team.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads