Oregon Disability Sports Benefit
This film fundraiser, which benefits Oregon Disability Sports–a local non-profit aiding people with physical disabilities, will screen two high-action features. Both Oscar-nominated Murderball as well as The Movement showcase highly successful athletes excelling at their sports, who also happen to be disabled. The Q&A following the films will be with local athletes, including some of Oregon’s own Paralympians as well as members of The Portland Pounders, the nationally ranked local wheelchair rugby team.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Apr 23–26