Oregon Disability Sports Benefit
This film fundraiser, which benefits Oregon Disability Sports–a local non-profit aiding people with physical disabilities, will screen two high-action features. Both Oscar-nominated Murderball as well as The Movement showcase highly successful athletes excelling at their sports, who also happen to be disabled. The Q&A following the films will be with local athletes, including some of Oregon’s own Paralympians as well as members of The Portland Pounders, the nationally ranked local wheelchair rugby team.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes