Oregon Disability Sports Benefit
This film fundraiser, which benefits Oregon Disability Sports–a local non-profit aiding people with physical disabilities, will screen two high-action features. Both Oscar-nominated Murderball as well as The Movement showcase highly successful athletes excelling at their sports, who also happen to be disabled. The Q&A following the films will be with local athletes, including some of Oregon’s own Paralympians as well as members of The Portland Pounders, the nationally ranked local wheelchair rugby team.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Hot Travel Links: The Coolest Camper Ever, Airbus's Sadistic Plan, and a Fried Chicken Roadtrip
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes