Festival of Flowers
Kick off summer with a celebration of the whimsical beauty of flowers. This year’s theme is Tattoo Portland, and the square will be 'inked' with a giant heart composed of nearly 20,000 begonias, impatiens and pansies. There will also be live entertainment and tons of fun things sprouting up during the two-week festival.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans