Festival of Flowers
Kick off summer with a celebration of the whimsical beauty of flowers. This year’s theme is Tattoo Portland, and the square will be 'inked' with a giant heart composed of nearly 20,000 begonias, impatiens and pansies. There will also be live entertainment and tons of fun things sprouting up during the two-week festival.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Back to Eden Brings Food Cart “Cottage” to Southeast Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts