Festival of Flowers
Kick off summer with a celebration of the whimsical beauty of flowers. This year’s theme is Tattoo Portland, and the square will be 'inked' with a giant heart composed of nearly 20,000 begonias, impatiens and pansies. There will also be live entertainment and tons of fun things sprouting up during the two-week festival.
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- 16 Perfect Trails for Exploring Mount St. Helens
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Portland News to Chew
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Portland's 10 Best Salads