Festival of Flowers
Kick off summer with a celebration of the whimsical beauty of flowers. This year’s theme is Tattoo Portland, and the square will be 'inked' with a giant heart composed of nearly 20,000 begonias, impatiens and pansies. There will also be live entertainment and tons of fun things sprouting up during the two-week festival.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Paul Gerald's Favorite Places