Festival of Balloons
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $5–7
It’s worth being an early bird to watch the beautiful hot-air balloons launch into the sky at the Festival of Balloons. Luckily, if you decide to sleep in there’s plenty of other distractions. Spend the afternoon shopping at the craft and business vendor booths. Visit the GameTime Fun Zone on Friday and Saturday afternoons for kids of all ages. The Festival doesn’t forget to show night owls the love by hosting the Northwest Natural Night Glow on Friday & Saturday nights; the Rogue Beer Garden, live music on the Frontier main stage and the Funtastic carnival fun center with clowns, cotton candy, and more! Don’t miss out on the fun that runs from dawn till dusk.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Sustainable Grilling at Bamboo Izakaya
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes