Festival of Balloons
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $5–7
It’s worth being an early bird to watch the beautiful hot-air balloons launch into the sky at the Festival of Balloons. Luckily, if you decide to sleep in there’s plenty of other distractions. Spend the afternoon shopping at the craft and business vendor booths. Visit the GameTime Fun Zone on Friday and Saturday afternoons for kids of all ages. The Festival doesn’t forget to show night owls the love by hosting the Northwest Natural Night Glow on Friday & Saturday nights; the Rogue Beer Garden, live music on the Frontier main stage and the Funtastic carnival fun center with clowns, cotton candy, and more! Don’t miss out on the fun that runs from dawn till dusk.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts