Festival of Balloons
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $5–7
It’s worth being an early bird to watch the beautiful hot-air balloons launch into the sky at the Festival of Balloons. Luckily, if you decide to sleep in there’s plenty of other distractions. Spend the afternoon shopping at the craft and business vendor booths. Visit the GameTime Fun Zone on Friday and Saturday afternoons for kids of all ages. The Festival doesn’t forget to show night owls the love by hosting the Northwest Natural Night Glow on Friday & Saturday nights; the Rogue Beer Garden, live music on the Frontier main stage and the Funtastic carnival fun center with clowns, cotton candy, and more! Don’t miss out on the fun that runs from dawn till dusk.
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- 16 Perfect Trails for Exploring Mount St. Helens
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Portland News to Chew
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Portland's 10 Best Salads