These local cinematically inclined rockers take heavy inspiration from Ennio Morricone and Spaghetti Western soundtracks of yore, and took on members from fellow nostalgia fiends the Brian Jonestown Massacre. Although, these days, who wasn’t in the Brian Jonestown Massacre for at least a few days? Wear a serape.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Hotel from Twin Peaks Is Offering a Package for Superfans